introduction

joshueg

Hello, this is the first time i am surfing this site. I am from Spain and suffer from social phobia. I am sorry if my writing is not very correct, but i' ll do my best. I want to greet you all and want you to know that i'll do my best in order to help other people in this forum. bye. :D

chav

thats really nice, im sure you will do your best! good luck with overcombing your fears! :D

Vonnie

Hiya, Joshueg and welcome! :D I just joined a few days ago. I've had SA all of my life and for the first time, I'm finally sharing it with people here. Thanks for offering to help and if you ever want to chat, feel free to send me an e-mail or PM.

joshueg

Many thanks to yetisbabe, vonnie and chav for the welcome.
I hope you are feeling alright

Vonnie

You're welcome :) Right now I'm tired but I wanted to check in again for a little while. I have my good and bad days. There are times I actually feel panic free and then out of the blue, I'll have anxiety around people again. The good thing is, it's not as bad as it used to be and I'm learning to feel more positive. Also, joining this site, I don't feel so isolated with what I'm going through. Thanks for asking! :)

chav

joshueg said:
Many thanks to yetisbabe, vonnie and chav for the welcome.
I hope you are feeling alright

im not too bad thanks for asking! hope your doing ok, and no problem for the welcome - its basically what we're here for! :D