Introducing.... ShinodaDude!

ShinodaDude

Hello there everyone.. I will introduce myself here... as this is kinda the point of the thread....

My name is ShinodaDude (not given at birth in case someone is wondering), i'm 21, I live in Quebec, Canada. I'm currently in the process of seeing a Professional because I have reasons to believe that I might have a disorder, people around me tells me that they are almost positive I have OCD, but without a proper diagnostic i can't be sure about it.

I live with my father (I hate him, but what do you want...), I work at a corner store and i'm single.

I don't really know what to add here so if anyone have any questions go ahead and ask...

ShinodaDude

black_mamba said:
Hi. *waves* :)

Your avatar looks interesting, what is it?

It's a screenshot from the movie "Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire"... The old man is Albus Dumbledore, he's the headmaster at the school in which the story takes place, and he's a very powerful wizard... Although we can't see it, he's looking at a Pensieve, that's an object where they can put their thoughts and memories in, to clear their mind, and also re-live them if they feel like it by "Going into" the thought. It's like a big bowl where they store their memories mostly... the glow you see if an actual memory in it (memories are of a glowing silver color).

Septor

ShinodaDude said:
Hello there everyone.. I will introduce myself here... as this is kinda the point of the thread....

My name is ShinodaDude (not given at birth in case someone is wondering), i'm 21, I live in Quebec, Canada. I'm currently in the process of seeing a Professional because I have reasons to believe that I might have a disorder, people around me tells me that they are almost positive I have OCD, but without a proper diagnostic i can't be sure about it.

I live with my father (I hate him, but what do you want...), I work at a corner store and i'm single.

I don't really know what to add here so if anyone have any questions go ahead and ask...

Welcome to spw ShinodaDude.I hope the site helps some. :D