Intro and my problem..

Iam.myhair

First of all.. Let me start by saying that my name is Brent.
Okay.. now that THAT is out of the way.

BY THE WAY THIS IS LONG, I KNOW.. BUT READ IT ANYWAY!!!!!

Okay so.. I guess I will post individual issues from my past and present.

I guess I will talk about the issues from my past.. Okay. When I was little I would always have to pull my shirt down really far in the back, I was OBSESSED with the little mermaid (and barbies) and I would always cling to a certain characet (for example.. "Blossom" from the powerpuff girls)
So my mom always knew I was obsessive compulsive.
As I got older.. It got worse.
I would have to touch the VCR to see if it would shock me whenever (literally) WHENEVER Ide think about it. (just to know if I had any electricity in my body)
LOTS of stuff like that.
I also had crippling fears when I was little.
I almost had to go to therapy from being so scared of chucky (the killer doll in childs play)
we are friends now though...
:)
Anyway.. Yeah there is SO much else I can't even remember right now.
However.. my recent "over-the-top" obsession was with Hilary duff.
I was obsessed with her forr.. 7+ years? Ever since I was 13 or so..
and I have just recently came down from that cloud and now I am obsessing about my religion (which is Christianity) and I am driving myself MAD.
I feel like I can't complain about anything.. I cant cuss.. go to clubs.. masterbate.. think mean thoughts.. be whiney.. wear make up.. wear perfume (which is kinda my thing) and I know I shouldnt do that stuff anyway but idk..
Anyway.. my next post will be dealing with that I am going through right now (which I have always been scared to talk about.. until now)