Interesting..

steviegerrard489

I went out with some co-workers tonight after some ex-university friends had to drop out of a reunion meeting...

So we went to a bar all evening and basically got drunk (I'm a bit drunk now and it's 1:15am).

The girl I had a crush on was there with her new boyfriend (also a co-worker). Strangely enough it didn't bother me much at all and I was able to make jokes with both of them about having a relationship in the office! I guess I realised that this girl may be physically attractive but is nothing more than a bit of a drunk! She doesn't have much else going for her really..

Thank god I'm over it! But guess what? She turned to me and said: "we need to get you sorted out with a girlfriend" which sounds bad but if she likes me enough and thinks I should be with someone then that's nice! It's proof that the women have been talking about me behind my back though - how else would they know I'm single?! Only one girl in the office knows this for sure..

Generical

Hehe by the way you say 'new' boyfriend it kinda sounds like she has many, yeah maybe is a good thing you didnt care and nice one for talking to them too.

I expect women talk about men as much as men would talk about woman.......well maybe either way mens convo's are probs more immature lol