Intense feeling of agitation

recluse

Lately i have been feeling very agitated, it's hard to explain but the only thing i can describe it is that i feel really angry all the time, and i have the urge to hit things. I've also become a more reckless driver, i just don't give a shit anymore whether i have a car crash o'r not.

AsHLeY

Yeah, I think a lot of people go through that "I hate everything" stage where ya just feel mad or irritated all the time...but it eventually fades away. I think it just starts to get to ya when you feel like ya can't express yourself or relate to people the way others can. Kinda makes ya feel like you're hopeless...but the whole wreckless driving thing....I mean, you might end up hurting someone really badly or killing someone, which I'm sure isn't your intent ~ really not worth it. And anxiety's not soooo bad that it can logically make ya wanna end your own life in a car-crash, right??

ThatGuy

Punch something. Like a boxing bag or something. Built up anger only gives you more stress and anxiety. Also, check out the "Drugs, Treatments, Therapies, Self help..." forum. I made a post about some good supplements to take for anxiety.

But really punch something until you can't punch it no more. It is a great release for built up stress. Not a living thing obviously. Pillows good if you don't have a boxing bag.

schmoopy

Can you determine what triggers the anxiety? It is temperature, hunger, impatience, weariness?

Once you determine the anxiety trigger, you'll be able to find the treatment or therapy to take control of it.