Instances when you were too anxious

rko74

Has anyone been so anxious in a place or talking to someone, that you had to leave or couldnt enter a building etc?If so what happened?

corsa

sometimes i want to flee when i am talking to my uni supervisor especially when i can feel the blush spreading up my neck. A couple of times i've made up some dumb excuse to get out of there, and then i might go to a friend's office and break down.

Other times i want to escape:
When people comment on my blushing and ask if i am having an allergic reaction to something. Well, duh i'm allergic to you of course....it's a pity you can't say that to them.

When people see that i am blushing and start trying to accommodate me by asking if i want a drink, or turning the Air Con on etc They're trying to make me comfortable but really their actions are just making it worse by drawing more attention to me.

IceLad

Once, I travelled for a couple of hours with a view to attending a uni open day. When I got there however, I just couldn't go into the building, so I ended up walking past it a few times and going home. :oops: What a waste. :(

r0ck0ut04

The other day I just had to walk out of the store with out my change I thought I was gonna drop dead. Happens every time I got to the store.

betty

all i need is one look from someone and away it goes, lol. I feel as if as soon as they see me they know im SA and on the edge of loseing control. I prefer to go to the store fairly early , so i dont run into other moms i know. That is so anoying

black_mamba

I've literally just come back from a house party where I was dragged in by some friends, took one look around and crapped myself silly. Went outside for a cigarette and walked home.

I feel like shit. :cry:

I've never been to a party in my life, and I don't ever want to go to one.