inspiration for weight loss

IcanDoIt

yeah, been reading about self image, about getting thin and stuff in this and other forums...

so i might as well post some pics to motivate some us yeah..:)

from

robbag.jpg

chair.jpg

comfort.jpg

to this:

west-coast-trail-beach-me-400x.jpg

coop-the-thinker-400x.jpg

but my best source of inspiration and knowlege is from here

1.jpg

939.jpg

johnstonefitness...the most inspiring life changing experience i have ever come across..

199_day_ani.gif

cody2468

taws said:
man if only i can get that big. yea ive been working getting into shape too, been eating a lot of chips and cookies and chocolate. my ultimate goal is to become so big i can just roll from place to place and save money on gas.

It's not as good as you think it is. I hate it and it is so much harder to lose the weight once you put it on not to mention all the health problems you have,

I cant stand people who make fun of larger people. I put my weight on when I was very depressed and ate to feel better but now I am losing it again and feel heaps better.

JWH

I've lost 30kg in less than a year and my before shots still give me a scare. I don't think I could put them up in this context but I have done so on a more appropriate forum. It's certainly a great source of motivation.

Good luck to everyone losing here. It's a worthwhile change.

IcanDoIt

JWH said:
I've lost 30kg in less than a year and my before shots still give me a scare. I don't think I could put them up in this context but I have done so on a more appropriate forum. It's certainly a great source of motivation.

Good luck to everyone losing here. It's a worthwhile change.

thx buddy! u r the first one to support! :)

relax cody, i could sense the pain should anyone read the comment, but i think taws is just joking, so i guess its no offence..:)