Insanity?

mustang

I know I've read its not possible to go insane from S.A., but what about the things that caused you S.A.?

Had a strange childhood, mother was overprotective and commanding. Father was abusive and never around when I needed him. Got picked on, beat up a lot during my school years. To salt the open wound, I developed staph infections on my face during Freshmen/Sophmore years of high school.

Past few months I've been thinking about suicide a lot, and homocide from time to time, especially when I know people are judging me for my disability....

This girl I've liked for some time. Worked up the courage to ask her out(How hard is THAT with S.A.? :p ). Anyway, we went out once. I still liked her, she turned me down, started ignoring my calls/texts. I can't blame her for not liking me, but I still think she could've been nicer and told me, instead of making me think I did something wrong by ignoring me for a month. Past two days I've been seeing her with this black guy...Now every time I see it, I'm thinking "I hate all black people."
In worse wording, of course.

How much can the mind take? How much let down, disadvantages, set backs, un fair, un balanced world can the mind handle before it snaps and gets revenge and evens the playing field?

Theres a good rant.

coriander1992

mustang said:
This girl I've liked for some time. Worked up the courage to ask her out(How hard is THAT with S.A.? :p ). Anyway, we went out once. I still liked her, she turned me down, started ignoring my calls/texts. I can't blame her for not liking me, but I still think she could've been nicer and told me, instead of making me think I did something wrong by ignoring me for a month. Past two days I've been seeing her with this black guy...Now every time I see it, I'm thinking "I hate all black people."
In worse wording, of course.

Only thing i'd say to that is remember that she was the one who ignored you, not the other guy..he didn't do anything wrong, she did. So hate her instead lol.

I think the cause of SA is so different from person to person, and even then it can be a multitude of causes for each person.

spaz

I don't know, but if you are starting to imagine things and you are angry at people who aren't involved in your life at all, you need to see a psychiatrist. Seriously, you are probably feeling pretty low at the moment and they can help alot. Well, they helped me anyway.

mustang

Theres not a lot of psychiartrists in my area...but I'll look into it. I have been seeing a therapist the past few weeks.