info

Anonymous

Hey Worrydoll! You chose an avatar! It looks monophobic! Just kidding! :) It's great!

You got me curious about monphobic because this is the first time I've heard it mentioned .. I was thinking some way off things, like: "Fear of playing Monopoly?? Fear of getting mononucleosis? I did a search... it means:
Unusual fear of being alone.

Welcome to SPW Tom.. visited your site & WOW... you DO sound like Elvis! I'm NOT making fun of you in my message to Worrydoll. I realize ALL of our phobias are equally dibilitating, I just think a little smile or laughter sometimes helps us along better. :wink:

Remus

Staff member
LilMissTragic said:
Monophobia = fear of being alone

oh god is that what its called

god I have that, dont know what I'll do when my kids leave home :cry:

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
Hey Worrydoll! You chose an avatar! It looks monophobic! Just kidding! :) It's great!

You got me curious about monphobic because this is the first time I've heard it mentioned .. I was thinking some way off things, like: "Fear of playing Monopoly?? Fear of getting mononucleosis? I did a search... it means:
Unusual fear of being alone.

Welcome to SPW Tom.. visited your site & WOW... you DO sound like Elvis! I'm NOT making fun of you in my message to Worrydoll. I realize ALL of our phobias are equally dibilitating, I just think a little smile or laughter sometimes helps us along better. :wink:

hi
yes i do sound like elvis i dont dress like him have a listen on my web site Lnjmusic.com
thanks
tom

lifes_to_long

hi tom, havent been on the website just about to though.i make music as abit of a past time on..."reason" dont know if you've heard of it but maybe we cud do a bit of a collaboration if your up for it.say yay or nay and ill send you some of my tunes, and if you want your welcome to sing on them..no pressure oli.