Increased side effects of Glycopyrrolate while flying?

I'm looking to experiment with Glycopyrrolate. I'm aware of all the side effects that some people get with the dryness of eyes/mouth etc. but as I want to be a flight attendant in the future I was wondering if because when you're flying you become dehydrated, will taking Glycopyrrolate accelerate the effects of dehydration?

As a side note, I haven't been able to locate any form of Glycopyrrolate tablets for sale in the UK and the NHS have no information on it! So I think I'll order some Avert tablets from pharmacy.ca but I'm not sure what mg to go for? Most people on here are saying 2mg is a good one, but I don't want to get the wrong one and 'waste' £30!

margiehope

Interesting question re flying--I have flown a few times while on Glyco, and don't remember any problems.

If you're in touch with pharmacy.ca, ask them about it. They are a licensed pharmacy and HH is an area they seem to know a fair bit about. Obviously we can't "prescribe" dosage--again you could ask them--but I have 2mg. capsules, may take more than one in humid weather. Good luck!