Improved bunches but stilllll

workingonit

Since i had my first panic attack in december and spiraled down it has been a longgggggg fiasco. I could barely leave the house I was so scared about what was happening to me. I'm taking paxil now and i feel alot better. I missed so much school that i had to do labs for my science class over summer, but i finished them all. I am hoping that this school year will be good.....the problem is though...I keep on thinking about what if all the kids in school find out i have this problem. Whats wierd is i always viewed myself as a normal teenager and then all the sudden this thing happened and i was like woah where did that come from. I have alot of really nice friends and i am a talkative person. I haaaaaaaaaaad to tell my rly close friends because they kept on asking me to go do stuff with them, and they thought i was ignoring them. I just don't want evryone wondering in classes whats wrong with me, and why i always get to leave during class sometimes. Everyone else in class thinks im perfectly normal, because i talk to evryone but it feels like im putting on an act. So it puts sooooooooo much pressure on me and makes me even more anxious in the classroom. I just wanna be normal and sit in the flipping chair and do school work!!!!

workingonit

Helllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo....need some adviceeeeeeee. If your gonna read it then reply!!!! Any teenagers that can relate and know how to fix this before school or anyone??!!!!