immediate anxiety killer...

Danfalc

Banned
jpg8181 said:
ISome drugs that I used to use used to take away any anxiety in an instant but unless you want to throw up alot and chuck your life away on a habit it would only make things worse in the long run, so they cant be recommended.

I dunno if im right but theres only a few drugs ive had which make ya throw up as a side affect..and i dont like mean beer or weed cos youve gone on a whitey having to much.if its what i think it is well done for keeping clear.

And yeah MrMark.. when i was a few years younger id have e's at house parties and that but started to take them more cos of the buzz they game me.. lol yeah they do some seriously weird things to you like when ya sit there gurning chewing chuddy for hours lol and get stupidly loved up with everyone.But how they take ya anxiety away and make ya feel so much better is kinda mad.. i mean it completley changes your whole thinking to posative and i didnt hate myself on them and could be open and friendly with people and sure of myself in a nice not cocky way.

Sadly just another crutch that is gonna make you far worse in the long run tho.. because they release like massive amounts of seratonin in your brain... and it actualy takes months to re-stock like ya brains supply even after one pill.. leaving you more depressed.. and with any stimulant they make you more agitated and anxious.And god knows what long term damage somthing that powerfull is gonna do :?

I think tho it goes to show that we do have it still in us to get over our problems and we can be ourselves still..and weve not changed completley. cos a little drink or whatver... just that edge of confidence and we can be "normal again".. and we just need to find that self belief/confidence from ourselves.Anyway soz for rammbling off topic :oops:

Babydoll07

I have also taken ecstasy tablets and I like the buzz I get off them but in recent weeks Ive stop taking them because I started getting panic attacks the morning after and Ive started getting them after a night out just drinking too. I used to just get them out of the blue but I really cant figure out why I get them after drinking?!!

presentations

hay people. weed n alcohol is obvouisly good for a couple of hours. ive also taken this pill called clonazopam, helps for a few hours. but i heard certain breathing techniques help. lots of people say stomach breathing helps. i tried it a couple of times before presentations which scare me a lot. never really helped tho. any body ever tried yoga or meditation or shit like that? i heard that can reduce anxiety or even eliminate it for good.