I'm upset..

marki

My best friends' boyfriend, just said a lot of painfull things to me, it really upset me :( For example, he told me I was boring and an unhappy sad person. He also told me I had to be a lot more like my best friend (his girlfriend) and get more out of my root.

I just can't stand it anymore, cause I know he's right. And I feel so horible right now, I don't know what to do, cause I know I can't change and I also can't be like this forever ... :(

Quiki

Just dont think about what he says, we are all different and if he has problems with that then it is HE who has some problems inside of him not you. Just show him that you dont give a damm about what he things and that you are who you are.

Some people just dont understand.

marki

Thanx for you reply,

I know it should't botter me, what he said. But I'm just so extremely sensitive and ik have a low self esteem. Whenn he said these things to me, I just said: You're right, I am boring. Maybe stupid and weak, but I just wanted him to know that he hurted me.

Quiki

well yes I do that my self to, I let the person who offended me know that he did it.
But when I had enough of everything I just go mad :roll: . I start to offended him and just laugh at him, then he will know that you are not that weak and that you dont really give a damm about him or his oppinion.

Listen to Quiki advice :D ....... I have been told by own boyfriend that I am boring sometimes but I ask myself if I was my friends wouldn't associate with me then nor would my collegues or family.

P.S Men like that say things direct and don't think what they are saying 8)

qipuqipu

That guy sounds really selfish, trying to make you be like his girlfriend... some people need to accept that people are different, and that's not a bad thing. Being a sad person isn't the same as being a bad person. Even though things like that can really hurt, they don't mean you're worthless. Sensitive people can also be really loving and caring, so be proud of that :D