I'm unable to take decision on my own.

ONline87_15793

hi. as i wrote in my last post last night i was woke up from my dad screaming. And this morning i answer him that he is a fail. After a day i'm start thinking that i made a mistake. I've never answer badly to someone in my life, i never did this kind of bad things. Probably is because after come to sleep i was talking with a girl that suggest me how to do. I feel empty for my choise, even because this morning later that i say to my father that is a fail i feel my heart full of adrenaline. It's to much to me. Now, after i react with an action that don't represent me, how can i change the situation? i don't wanna react in this way but i fell like this is the point with no point back for my person. I'm afraid.
Can someone help me?

Show some respect and you should get some in return and don't expect to have it shown to you first. If you regret what happened, make up for it by willingly doing what your father has asked you to do (and more), you are at an age where parents like to see their children acting more and more like adults

surewhynot

You're feeling remorse, which means that deep down you regret your actions. Apologizing would be a good idea.