I'm tired of this shit.

ThatCreepyGirl

The thing is I don't know what to say to these assholes when the time comes.I don't want to pull out my fists either.That's what bothers me,I feel incapable to function like a normal human being.A normal human being would not take *** shit from nobody.
And yes,like you said,I might have to take a pay cut to get away from these kind of people.It seems like it's always someone in position of power,getting off on that power trip to put others down.It pisses me off,when people try to get through the day,day by day,then you have some a-hole come along and shit on your sharade.:eek:mg:

Incapable to function like a human... That's the perfect sum to how I feel everyday. Ever since preschool I was bullied on just because i was the quite kid. When your quite everyone thinks they can do whatever they want or so it seems. People would hit me, say nasty things to my face just to see how I would react. Its like they wanted to push me, just to see how much I could take, when and how I would crack. And people wonder why you have some people who feel the need to shoot up a school.

Some people think I lack emotion because of the fact that I refuse to react back or that I must be retarded or something. I'm very capable to react, in fact sometimes I will fantasize about my "revenge". I personally have too much emotions. My fear just bottles me up, makes me not want to react and have people think I'm crazier then I already appear. I have a fear of letting anyone know who I am or what I'm capable of.

I agree that maybe you should find another job. Job changes...well any change is hard, but at least in the long run you can get some of that stress. Granted there still may be rude people but hopefully they wont act like your current boss. Your boss should not be verbally abusing you like that honestly, that is a form of harassment.