im SUCH an IDIOT !!! Girl issues

tommydog

heres a nice long story. some of you might find it entertaining i guess lol

the other night ... i caused myself to be the most embarrassed iv ever been in my life. I have never ever felt like such a complete idiot and loser !!

im still not over it as you can see.

this is what happened.

i broke up with my partner recently. so lets of emotions and that going on in my head obviously.

i moved out of our house, and came to stay with a relative over the christmas period before which time i move into my own place on my own again.

i was looking forward to this break so that i could be RELAXED, forget about my ex, be VOID OF STRESS AND EMOTIONS, and just have a light, relaxing time.

it took my not even 24 hours of arriving for me to screw this up.

i have a friend who lives near by that i always hang out with. she's the most awesome girl and extremly attractive, but i told myself not to do any rebound tricks because i wont be able to handle it emotionally, im not ready, i dont want to cause our friendship to become awkward, blah blah.

so yeh anyway it took me 1 day i screwed that up. i just couldnt shake the feeling of bieng awkward. i was like man that was the dumbest thing iv done in a long time.

anyway, the next day we went out and had heaps of fun with her and her freinds, although we remained with a slight wierdness around each other. I was thinking at this stage everything will be fine, we can just forget the night before ever happened and get on with bieng friends.

then ... omg then .... "shakes head in disbelief at his stupidity" .. that night .. im doing some groceries .. and my friend calls me. i start talking rather loudly as i do, and telling him everything, and how regretful i am, and on and on, right there in public. im at the check out paying for the stuff, and her friend taps me on the shoulder. i look around to see him with a completely red face (i assume because of the amount of embarresmant he feels for me) and her who i was too embarresed to even make eye contact with.

anyway so that was 2 days ago. she hasnt called me since, hasnt come around or anything. i brought myself to call her today to apologise. i couldnt do it before now because i just was so ashamed of my idiotic behaviour i felt like walking out in front of a bus. Predictably, she didnt take my call, so i sent her a msg, now, we'll see.

i wouldnt be surprised if she thinks im a massive loser and never speaks to me again, not that i would blame her.

"rolls eyes"

tommydog

thanks guys some good advice there actually lol

to represent to you all how brilliant i am when it comes to women ... it didnt even occur to me to send her flowers :roll:

harvey your pretty spot on with that second paragraph mate. the thing is though, regardless of the fact that we basically spent every waking moment together since iv been here and also in the past when iv been here when i was still with my partner, we rarely ever spoke about personal things you know, it was all just kept light hearted and fun kinda thing.

for this reason, i dont want to apologise profusely because it will just give her the creeps, she dosnt want complications its just how she is. too bad i had to fuck up like this. i should never have involved anyone elses feelings right now .. especially since she has been hanging out to see me again, and i think she actually had a view to something more than just sleeping together, although in response to my awkward behaviour she isnt forthcoming with that obviously.

i sent her a msg to apologise, now ill give her time and leave it up to her. she hasnt responded btw.

4myself

poor tommy, what a mess! At least you are big enough to apologise, I hope things work out for you!.

Zack

I don't think your gay but what harvey said was pretty funny. Get ready to be good friends with your right hand unless you're left handed

tommydog

lol yep ok then :lol: lemme tell you if i was gay ... well .. nah then again .. blokes are probably equally as unusual and difficult to have a relationship with :lol:

although its undeniable what a motherfucker i am lol worrying about it and thinking about it all the time is of no use, and only to my further detriment, not only for me personally, but if she ever does contact me or come round again, my tone and behaviour will scare her away again so i better just get on with life. i have sent her that apologetic msg after all.

iv been alot better today and yesterday though. iv kept busy and talked to my friends and stuff so yeh. time makes the feeling of idiocy soften a little it seems lol

but really adressing that second paragraph, if i was the type that could let things go easily, im sure i wouldnt have become a member of this forum in the first place :lol:

o well. i might take my dog down to the beach for a while later, maybe ill meet a chick to take my mind off of all this :lol: no sex though, not even touchy feely, im promising myself (again) :lol:

tommydog

well, i'll just interupt you little argument there guys if i could .. lol

i think i might be in with a second chance .. possibly :)

her sister told me early yesterday that she asked if i was home, then later that evening her sister told me that she might come round and see me tomorrow (today) so yay !! lol

she may just be saying that to shut her sister up cause she dosnt know anything though ... but i think its a positive sign, specially since she asked about me.

I WILL NOT SCREW UP THIS TIME ! :lol:

tommydog

ok just an update to wrap this thread up ...

:D

things are looking up again.

regardless of the fact that i got ripped off at the mechanics this morning gggrrrrrr lol

i think she has forgiven me cause she said she is coming around later this afternoon. i met some really cool american dudes over here on holidays today too, might go hang out with them tonight or tomorrow or something, plus she'l have fun doing that so hopefully her forgiveness of my idiocy will be cemented ! :lol: