I'm so lost it doesn't feel real

I have a feeling of being so lost, so hopeless that reality itself doesn’t feel real anymore. Like its just some cruel illusion, with just the fading memories of a happier time occasionally teasing the psyche just enough to leave me desperately grasping at an ever diminishing and seemingly impossible sense of hope.

lily

aw, I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way, skins! I truly hope you feel better soon! If you want someone to talk to, you can PM me and talk about anything. (hugs)

lily

bit of a strange question? why did you ask that?
well drugs can cause you to feel things aren't real, but if you're under a lot of stress it can also cause you to hallucinate, that's why I asked, it's not a strange question

well drugs can cause you to feel things aren't real, but if you're under a lot of stress it can also cause you to hallucinate, that's why I asked, it's not a strange question
I wasn't saying I was hallucinating, that's seeing things that arent there. I was describing a kind of dissaccociation feeling about reality when things are that bad that it feels like I am not in control of my own life, like a passer-by just viewing it unfold but not being able to do a thing about it.

lily

I wasn't saying I was hallucinating, that's seeing things that arent there. I was describing a kind of dissaccociation feeling about reality when things are that bad that it feels like I am not in control of my own life, like a passer-by just viewing it unfold but not being able to do a thing about it.
oh, okay. :( So sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon. Try to breathe and meditate to calm down, maybe that'll help you to be more in touch with your feelings vs the things around you