I'm so in RAGED

andsorry

College makes me so tense that everything feels like a life or death situation. I finally made 3.0 status and I’m back failing again. I hate this so much that I have become in raged. I almost smashed my computer. I’m angry and right now so filled with so much hatred. I hate feeling like a failure. My whole life and nothing but a stupid paper to dictate why I can and can’t do with my adult life. My professor doesn’t even teach us how to do the assignments. I’m feeling so enraged I could take my own life, but I can’t right now. I hate how dramatic I can be. :veryangry:

Megaten

Yeah college can be stressful. Maybe you should take some time to decompress if you have it? Working too hard in any situation can make a person flip unless they thrive on pressure. >.<

dany

It’s a lot easier to release anger and other emotions if you can physically relax and unwind. There may be particular areas of your body that feel tense or rigid, causing emotions to become “trapped” or “blocked” so it’s good to deal with all of that in various ways.

- Deep, relaxing breathing to calm your body
- Regular exercise to get out the tension
- Focusing alertly on an object to let tension slide away
- Gently massaging your face, forehead, temples, ears and jaws
- Gentle rapid eye movement can sometimes relieve stress
- Flexing or unclenching whatever feels tense or rigid
- Gently tickling yourself like a baby while breathing deeply
- Some yoga techniques and massage can also help
- Looking after your health, diet, rest and sleep

The body is a complex, interconnected system. Relax one area and another will loosen up, making it easier for emotions to physically express themselves. I even find that sticking out my tongue can help: it’s pretty weird but it works and that’s all that really matters!

I hope this helps.

Take care!

andsorry

I need to learn how to relax. These professors expect so much in so little time. I feel the work isn't even necessary. Probably just busy work.

I need to make time to workout again. I gained 9 pounds over break.

Megaten

Yeah a quick workout here and there can help a ton when it comes to stress. Im trying to at least go for a fast walk to get my energy levels and mood right lately.