I'm so Happy

virgo

hey guys well i just wanted to tell everybody that i controlled todays panick attack.

What triggered it? Well a girl at work said "if you dont find a a way to fight the attack you will become CRAZY"

OMG when she said that i really got scared----Scared of becoming Crazy. I got up at told her,,,she shoudl have never told me that,,,walked outside for a little (i was shaking a little), after walking i sat down read a peace of my book (book: the purpose driven life) Honestly i could not really concentrate on reading so i started doing regular paperwork. I admitted to my friend i was having a little panick attack. I told myself. i was fine,,,,gonna survive.

While i was having attack my stomach became weak,,,,wanted to vomit. shaking,,,,But above all ------a sensation inside my body was making me be scared.

Everybody I survived TODAY :) yay ---- i'm happy i didnt go HOME , nor did i call my boyfriend to come and HUG me, Nor did i Cry. Slowly but surely i wil get better.

Thanks for hearing me

sidney

well done, its very hard to stop them once the fight bit of panic kicks in, thats really good, maybe you could use this as a happy thought that gives u confidence next time u feel one cuming on :D