I'm now 22

LibertadIlusoria

Happy birthday!
fest39.gif

Today is my dog's birthday too. I took her to the pet store to pick out some presents. :lol:

TigerShark

Happy Birthday LittleMissScareAll 8) . You share Ted Danson's b-day eh? I have Cher's birthday myself :lol:

cincykid

My mother shares a birthday with Richard Nixon (Jan 9.), or am I the only person here who knows/remembers who Nixon was?

black_mamba

LittleMissScareAll said:
8O It's now my birthday. I feel old. :lol: I wanted to stop aging after 21!
It's also Ted Danson's birthday. 8)

Argh I wanna stop aging too, although I don't mind getting wrinkly, I can't help feeling I'm not mature enough for the age I always slip into.

On a lighter note, today is my un-un-birthday aka my real birthday. *feigns happiness* I share my birthday with no celebrities. Boo hoo. 23 today. Mental age = (still!!) 16.

:lol:

Anyway happy belated b day LittleMiss, does that make you a cool capricorn too?

LittleMissScareAll

black_mamba said:
Argh I wanna stop aging too, although I don't mind getting wrinkly, I can't help feeling I'm not mature enough for the age I always slip into.

On a lighter note, today is my un-un-birthday aka my real birthday. *feigns happiness* I share my birthday with no celebrities. Boo hoo. 23 today. Mental age = (still!!) 16.

:lol:

Anyway happy belated b day LittleMiss, does that make you a cool capricorn too?

Thanks...Happy birthday black mamba! And yep, I'm a capricorn too. And it's not really the number that bothers me--it's that I don't want to look older. 8O But people still mistake me for being under 18, so that's good. 8)

SaharaWorld

I'm a capricorn too - I'm 24 now :(

Like LittleMissScareAll, I wanted to stop ageing at 21. It's the best age me thinks :)