Im new

leneylea

Hi Im new and cant believe im posting because ive tried for so long to pretend i dont have SA because I feel like its admiting that im weak and cant cope with things a person should be able to cope with. This is hard but I hope it helps.

gg

:arrow: Hello leneylea. How are you? I guess we can all relate to you "feeling weak." But your not, none of us are. There just comes a point were you have to accept it & do your best. After all its only life! I know those words are easy said but its true! Of course you will have your good days & bad days but you've just got to keep moving on. I mite also add that people with sa are stronger than people who dont have it because we go thru hell each time we are outdoors, around people, in social situations etc. As humans with sa, it is very difficult to avoid our worst fears because we need to interact with people to get what we need. Where as someone with a fear of spiders or elevators can avoid there fears. We cant, so i guess that can only make us stronger.

leneylea

Thanks

Thanks heaps Gg, Iv'e been feeling quite down lately about my SA and your post has put a smile on my face. I'm so used to thinking negetively that i dont stop to think of things from a different perspective, i really like your idea that we are stronger than others without this illness. Thanks again-Im feeling positive allready. :)