I'm gonna be in trouble

DYiNG-iNSiDE

omg I'm so stupid! i begged my mom 2 let me stay home from school 2day and she said no so i was acting like i was getting ready till she left but i know shes gonna call the school and make sure im there and theyll tell her no and i havent been 4 a day and a 1/2 and ill be in tons of trouble cuz this has happened b4 and i promised i would stop doing it shes always threatining to make me go 2 her school and that would seriously kill me i HATED that school. but i cant make myself go! and 4 the past 2 months she hasnt let me hang out w/ my friend and finally she said this sat. i could go over there all day just not spend the night and i rlllllly need 2 cuz ive been in the house 4 2 long. im gonna b in soooooo much trouble :(

Tryin

aww, trouble..
I'ma try and advise you (yet I realize that giving advices is so much easier then actually following them). I know it's not easy, but you should solve the real problem - and the real problem is not that your mother knows you haven't been to school today. the real problem is you not going to school, don't you think so?
so try to answer these questions: Why is the problem there? and What can I do (who could help me) to solve it?
good luck. it's not easy, I know.

Write me anytime, okay?

ezrider

hey,

how old are you ? coz your mom is still making sure you go to school you must be young ?
My mom keeps going crazy everytime i stay home although I'm 19.. that's kinda weird...

Is going to school realyl the only option you got, maybe you can quit and find a job ?

Shonen_Yo

I'm in Adult Ed. and I endure everyday for the last two weeks. I know it's hard, but you won't get any better staying at home.