I'm depressed about half the time.

ahazaq2

Me: I feel that I have a lot of fundamental social anxiety. But I can cover it up (even to myself) really well, and I have a really outgoing personality, so it usually works out okay. But sometimes I just get really, really down on myself. For example, today, in one of my science classes where I'm usually really upbeat, I was really depressed, and not talking very much. I was using my cell phone to get on the internet and look up advice on how to hang myself. I dunno.

Yesterday, I told my sister that I was gonna ask this girl to go trick-or-treating, and she was like OH SHOW ME A PICTURE. And I did, and she was like "YOU'RE a BOTTOM-FEEDER! What makes you think a pretty girl is going to do anything with you?" And she kept calling me a bottom-feeder. She meant it jokingly I'm sure, but I can't stand her.

Well, on sunday, I went to chipotle, and I got a burrito with double meat. As I was eating it I hallucinated that I was eating a human leg.
I told this girl who I'm friends with (well, just school-friends though, because I don't hang out with anybody outside of school...) about that and she just like changed the subject quickly. She didn't seem to really care. And I was gonna ask her if she wanted to go trick or treating on saturday, but now I don't know if she thinks I'm creepy or something. We're pretty good friends, but I dunno.

I know I might be manic-depressive, but...I don't really know.

Does anybody have any ideas? I CAN NOT tell my parents.

Last edited: