I'm back after a pretty long absence period here.

Hi everybody.

I had been writing here some time ago. Next, I left the forum. However, I don't want to write why. Maybe some of you can recognize me, but it's not really important now.

Pretty many things have changed since that time. I have tried a medication - sertraline in the 100 mg/d dose - and it has helped me quite well. I have developed some kind of a new look at the everyday problems and their actual importance.

I'm not sure if it's some sort of the placebo effect, but rather it isn't. The proof that this medications actually acts, is the variety of pretty strange dreams I have often had. They aren't unfortunately, lucid dreams... :?

Well, what I want to write now. I hope you try new medication for your problems and it helps you possibly.

Cheers and great greetings to all the people who have somehow missed me here! All the good to you! Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie! Wszystkiego dobrego! ;) :)
Bye.

MQN

akele

MinusQuamNihil said:
Hi everybody.

I had been writing here some time ago. Next, I left the forum. However, I don't want to write why. Maybe some of you can recognize me, but it's not really important now.

Pretty many things have changed since that time. I have tried a medication - sertraline in the 100 mg/d dose - and it has helped me quite well. I have developed some kind of a new look at the everyday problems and their actual importance.

I'm not sure if it's some sort of the placebo effect, but rather it isn't. The proof that this medications actually acts, is the variety of pretty strange dreams I have often had. They aren't unfortunately, lucid dreams... :?

Well, what I want to write now. I hope you try new medication for your problems and it helps you possibly.

Cheers and great greetings to all the people who have somehow missed me here! All the good to you! Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie! Wszystkiego dobrego! ;) :)
Bye.

MQN
i'm new so i dont remember you, but i'm glad you've found a medication which helps you. thats the exact same thing i myself take, and the same dosage, and it helps me a lot, too. i mainly take it for OCD. i wish you all the best.
akele

Well. as who I was writing here some time ago is not so improtant now... :roll:

marta said:
MinusQuamNihil said:
I have developed some kind of a new look at the everyday problems and their actual importance.

hey .....welcome back...whats a new look about?

Well, generally: all the things on the earth will pass. They are only temporary. Not the goods are really important, but what good you do during your existence.

Saying very simplificatedly, of course.

Cheers