illegal DRUGS

Doomed2Die

Gee... I suppose anything even remotely touching on the green stuff is worthy of defending then. Maybe it should be legal for medical use, I kinda could not care less, but the defence raised and (I dare say) anger? from my prehaps off the cuff comment? It shines a fairly dim light on the whole topic tbh (same thing with anyone who is pro-marijuana which in turn is the same thing with addicts...). But, once again I could not care much for it, as you say plenty of things are legal and yet have similar addictions. Hell, even caffeine can be overdosed on and plenty of people are addicts to it.

I mostly mean LSD anyway, and the majority of illegal drugs that are very dangerous indeed. There is very little point, you may as well chew on some arsenic and marvel the delirium it brings before death. That is to say, most narcotics revolve around self harm for pleasurable sensations, sensations that are not exactly a good return on investment, if any at all.

kyle

Banned
lifes_to_long said:
does anyone hear use illegal drugs to soothe the pain or self medicate if so what are they and how do they help?also I was smoking canabis for about 2 years and thats what gave me my SA in the first place among other things has anyone else experienced simular problems with drugs and what are they.high bye and stay dry.

well drugs or doing any kind of mind altering substance frequently is never a good idea. aothough some people claim pot actually helps them cope with anxiety problems..

simon89

On the topic of drugs i've have done more than i should have..
I smoked dope every second day for about 5 or 6 years
I took acid once
Mushrooms twice
Exstacy twice
Meth 18 times..
By far the most damange I occured was from smoking meth.. My anxiety started spiralling out of control like never before.. I was taking venlafaxine at the same time which would have worsened it even more. Where I live we get very strong meth, 6 puffs would keep you awake all night wasted off your face and a gram costs about us$500 so it's very expensive

These days I only drink 6 beers max and smoke cigarettes.. You only get one brain, and for people with a history of emotional problems the more u pump toxic chemicals into your brain the worse things tend to become

zeke24

simon thats not really a lot. ive done mushrooms more and ecstacy more and coke for a year and pills and dxm all b4 i was 16. but meth will make you more retarded than all other drugs combined. horrible idea on that part man.all drugs including cigs, alc and caffiene will make your anxiety worse maybe you should not do any of those. btw the majority of all damage will recover if you are healthy for 2 or 3 years. that means no alc or cigs or caffiene tho to. eat good and exercise your brain can recover an amazing amount

simon89

i was smoking between $100 and $200 worth of meth at a time just to myself and I would smoke as much tobacco and weed and drink as much as i possibly could at the same time so that i would get as wasted as i possibly could... combined this with a few hundred milligrams of venlafaxine. stupidly i would drive my car around while doing this. I recently quit all recreational drugs except cigarettes (half a dozen a day) and 3 or 4 beers max a day and 2 days no drinking. i'm coming off the venlafaxine slowly and saw a psychiatrist who is giving me as much nardil and clonazepam (benzodiazepine) as i want.. will work my way up to an effective dose once all the venlafaxine is out of my system. I did all this to escape the pain of my problems, getting wasted is nothing to be proud of. the hangovers were terrible

Yeah, meth is bad stuff. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I was able to get away with doing it a few times, but the last time I did a fair bit of it and felt suicidally depressed for several days after I came off of it. Hell, not even cocaine will do that do you unless you go binging on it. Meth really is the worst stuff out there.