if you could move house ?

mrb

were would you move , im saying house , but flat , ect ect anywere in the world were would you go ... and dont ask me to move you cos im a removal man people ::p: i only do england and france and spain ::p: but really were would you move to ? i think id like some were hot , but not to hot and see the seasons come and go ....... the phillapines in the winter and england in the summer , that would suit me , iv never been to the phillapines but they have one of the best beaches in the world .....boracay beach ..

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Southern Spain? I don't know. But maybe I wouldn't move at all, if I was satisfied in where I am. Depends on the people more than the environment. But it's true that my country is a bit boring to my taste, and too cold in the winter.

I agree with Lea. Its the people that make a place.
One of the reasons I feel so alienated is because I moved back to an urban environment after living in the countryside for nigh on ten years. People just arent the same in cities.
So, if I could guarantee having work available, I'd move back to a rural place, probably near the coast, too.

DanFC

Ecuador, the only place I've been to where I did not feel alienated. Of course, it helps that it's my homeland :)

I love Australia but if i moved to another country it would be Scotland :)

I actually really love Australia too, and i already live in a coastal tourist destination. Although i would love to temporarily live in a rainforest setting somewhere for a while.