If women want

cipramcolic

Of women in power, even in the most difficult conditions that can give up the struggle for life is great. In nature, even the most rugged, durable and strong female presence.
Despite the fighting spirit that exists within the women's only the guy next to love, can be shot into the corner, becomes disabled, their needs and feelings may be pushed into second place. Because of his respect for the men than the weak stops. The storm of a woman's soul, if you want to play the world over.
Often women than men are physically weak. Although wrist wrestling, men may transfer the woman within a few seconds. However, at every point in life, like a woman, the oppression of men is an issue.

If the men are often a stunned. Or together when married, while about changing light bulbs and standing by her husband desperately wants to help a woman with three children alone in life, it can remove the miracle story of a life. Men could not understand some things and this is a dull aching. Man a short time ago, passive, unskilled, ordinary, and she lived without thought by a woman, after leaving ragged, where creeping, humble pie was peace to their feet bowed down dealer although you will find thinking. But not so. This is terrified of men, the self-confrontation is one of the important moments. So, what is the woman in this big secret?

Come along through life, let's imagine a very ordinary situations. Let's see, what do women really what they say? In our first example, women are cooking in the kitchen. Men look at television preparing meals. In his hand, squeezed a tomato sauce jar comes with lid and women "honey, listen Do you open it?" He says. Man, a great sense of confidence and pride enters, but does not show it. Using all the power a bit forced and open jars. If it does not open, men will feel yourself very miserable, and finds many excuses. "A cloth getirsene, my hands are falling." "How I caught this Meret" "Hand-fat keep you've jar, and I in my hand got infected, are falling, it will not open" These are very important, but often opens. So, you think the woman, then open the jar and do not know is that at least three methods? Hot water to keep the lid of the jar, the bottom a few times to bash, put a knife edge into the air in such way to ensure that definitely know. However, to make it to his wife, the subconscious is to send the following message: "I need you!"

Another example. "My life, from the top of the wardrobe that you can download the suitcase?" Or "Darling, that can reach the top shelf to get the plate?" Clause, was familiar to you? Do you think women go to the chair and is unable to get what she wants? Of course not! What is the situation in the bottom of this post? "But you, what would I do?"
Find all solutions in challenging conditions, women are stuck on what to do eften trick? Absence, the two pieces of wood connecting the cabinet which, houses the only material of three kinds of meals out, the wife brought a little bit of money with all the family needs, and on top of more bad days to save money by women; jar lid Do not open?

Women on the world's most special being. Show could not do, stand back a step, his love and respect to men is made. "Behind every successful man is a woman" phrase, male-female relationships have been said, on some of the words is important to consider.

Gentlemen of the need to understand what is this: We, the world moved to the power, you've made all the work capable to resist needed at each point to fight and to survive internal discipline, in an emergency solution can bring to the brain, we have. If we do, we'll do much better. Do we love you there is worry, not breaking your enthusiasm request. You should know your place in the game of life and have to defend properly. If you do not want a woman ....