Idromed PS 5 60% OFF BRAND NEW FREE SHIPPING

Sprawling

That's still way too much money to spend on an ionto device when you can get a High Voltage Galvanic Stimulator for less than half the price. Unfortunately paying more does not increase the QUALITY of treatment in the case of ionto.

The link to ebay shows that the person selling the device has absolutely NO feedback.

sweating

Bro I'm the one selling it, if I wasn't going to ship the product or whatever your feedback concern was I could be sued.

The idromed is the greatest iontophoresis device on the market and this is dirt cheap.

DreadfulWounds

I don't think it's fair of you saying Idromed is the greatest iontophoresis; as I'm reading your previous posts, you mentioned only getting burns and blisters from it.

I understand you're trying to sell it, so obviously you're only going to rave about it, but don't claim one iontophoresis is greater than another when it didn't even work for you.

Also, 3 of the last 12 threads on here have been about you selling this; just bump your old thread, no need to spam up the forums...

Last edited:

Sprawling

I agree with DreadfulWounds. One machine is not better than another. All use DC. Pulsed in my opinion is less painful than non-pulsed. Some machines have more LED readouts and fancy settings, but in the end they all do the same thing.

sweating: your auction says it's a new machine. Is your purpose to be on this forum to sell us the Idromed? Honestly, we don't need people selling these expensive devices even if they are discounted. We have some really good posts on here on alternative ionto devices that can be had way cheaper.

Please try and sell else where. This is not a service we need.