Idromed PC 5 (better than Hidrex) WITH additional stainless steel electrodes $500 :)!

paidinfull

i'm in need of an ionto machine.. tired of using my built home one.. did you become tolerant to treatment or did you find another device? just curious..

if its still available please contact me.

can you guys recommend the best effective Iontophoresis device for facial sweating? all of them are darn expensive... I would welcome a budget but effective one ... thx

Sprawling

A couple of companies make a mask for ionto use.

I've been using "Ultra G Galvanic Stimulator" for my ionto treatments for the past several years. It's pulsed DC. Works like a charm and can be purchased for about $150 online.

Keep in mind that all ionto machines for the hands and feet are "galvanic" devices. For years I use the Fischer MD-1A unit which wasn't pulsed current and way more painful at times.

Named brand machines are no more effective than a cheaper alternative. It's more of a marketing gimmick to have you justify spending lot's of money. "High Voltage Galvainic Stimulator" is the way to go. The machine has more current than the Fischer MD-1A unit and will even give you quite a tingle through softer water which is something that the Fischer unit and I'm sure most of the other machines are not capable of doing.

A couple of companies make a mask for ionto use.

I've been using "Ultra G Galvanic Stimulator" for my ionto treatments for the past several years. It's pulsed DC. Works like a charm and can be purchased for about $150 online.

Keep in mind that all ionto machines for the hands and feet are "galvanic" devices. For years I use the Fischer MD-1A unit which wasn't pulsed current and way more painful at times.

Named brand machines are no more effective than a cheaper alternative. It's more of a marketing gimmick to have you justify spending lot's of money. "High Voltage Galvainic Stimulator" is the way to go. The machine has more current than the Fischer MD-1A unit and will even give you quite a tingle through softer water which is something that the Fischer unit and I'm sure most of the other machines are not capable of doing.

can you post a link to the Ultra G Galvanic Stimulator? But i haven't found any face mask for this device :( the ones having a fask mask are very very expensive. I will try secure wipes for now (not sure if it is strong enough) then save some money to get an iontophoresis device

Sprawling

Here's one site. You'll need to shop around for the best price.

http://www.promedxpress.com/products/digital-galvanic-stim-high-volt/?sourcecode=PGOOPF&gclid=CjwKEAiAlvilBRC5ueCzkpXb4kgSJADxop1BQDpzmWaFBwu2RsQgKFLHvKxMR0IWWypRyD5_2PsD9BoCdCHw_wcB&kwid=productads-plaid^253997074076-sku^659+0008@ADL4PROMED-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^51929079066

Google search: Digital Galvanic Stimulation, Ultra G Galvanic Stimulator, High Voltage Galvanic Stimulator

This device will accomplish the same exact results as any of the name brand pulsed current units for a fraction of the cost.

This one works exactly the same:

http://www.allegromedical.com//elec...a_7c2723_a_7cff808181294b5d0801294d35aefd4f1c

Last edited:
Here's one site. You'll need to shop around for the best price.

http://www.promedxpress.com/products/digital-galvanic-stim-high-volt/?sourcecode=PGOOPF&gclid=CjwKEAiAlvilBRC5ueCzkpXb4kgSJADxop1BQDpzmWaFBwu2RsQgKFLHvKxMR0IWWypRyD5_2PsD9BoCdCHw_wcB&kwid=productads-plaid^253997074076-sku^659+0008@ADL4PROMED-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^51929079066

Google search: Digital Galvanic Stimulation, Ultra G Galvanic Stimulator, High Voltage Galvanic Stimulator

This device will accomplish the same exact results as any of the name brand pulsed current units for a fraction of the cost.

This one works exactly the same:

Galvanic PGS 123 - High Voltage Stimulator - Allegro Medical Supplies

thx man! But still can't find face mask for these galvanic devices :( .. any chance you came across one?