Idromed 5 PS

cm123

Hello,

I am having trouble getting my insurance to cover the costs of the Idromed 5 PS. If anyone here has an Idromed 5 PS and does not currently use it and would be willing to sell theirs, please let me know.

Thank You

C

cm123

so im guessing the zoloft didnt end up working ?

The Zoloft has helped any sweating caused by anxiety for sure! While I am testing a higher dosage and coincidentally using ionto of the drionic machine with glyco and use professional strength deodorant in my armpits. Thus far, I have noticed great results! I think I could actually swear sandals today. It seems to me that as you begin to solve your HH in other places on your body, hands, feet, arm pits, that your body starts to fix it other places. IE: i havent had any back sweating.

I really believe the best solution for HH sufferers at the moment is a multi combination approach and that one thing isnt going to solve it completely.

The Idromed 5 PS is a new type of Ionto machine that is less painful than all the others. I have a younger brother who greatly suffers from HH but finds the Drionic to painful. The machine also lets you do your hands and feet at once. Both of these reasons are why I am looking for one.