idk

shyguynick155

man ive been deppressed most my life in da past ive been fat in since 9th grade.....its now 11th grade and i lost it all i gained sum friends but still no girlfriends i need help im 16 and i only had 1 gf but i left her becuz i was too shy but idk i guess i have to deal with it

SocialRetahd

yea, a lot of guys here are much older than you and have never had a gf. It takes it's toll on us I'm sure.

shyguynick155

your right ever since i lost weight i got loose skin and all these stretch marks man how i wish i didnt and i hate it idk wut to do anymore i only have lil friends in skool i hate it wen they tell me shit about this and girls arent dat interestin in me like wut do dey want?why do they go up to da players if they know they gonna get played?these questions are always thr everyday i go into skool........i should be out partying but no im here in da fukin computer but my mom is too protectivbe over me like wut da fuk man im already 16.........if she let me go out maybe ill get more friends but idk i just hate myself its always da same shit every fukin day idk sometimes i thought about killing myself and da girls i talked to on nmyspace never called bak i feel so alone, so un loved but hey dats life we gotta face reality you gotta be born lucky to get wut u want if not den we must deal wit it its like o wellz fuk it all girls all da same any wayz n im only 16 i kno im young but still i dontt wanna waste time...........i hope yall can see da truth one day like i did

shyguynick155

and have yall ever got a love letter from someone but iyt turned out it was fake well i got alot in my life like in 9th grade i got a letter from a girl stephanie and it sed her number well i called her n sed dey were playin a joke on me i was really sad dat night i didnt go to skool for a day and den in 11th grade i got a letter from a pretty, i mean she was beautiful and it sed dat she wanted to get wit me but she was too shy so it sed dat she wanted me to come over n tell her well i was excited and i went up to her but she sed her 2 friends were playin a prank on me i was really sad cuz i quickly fell in love even if i didnt kno her i fell in love like right awak after dat oi cried alone in my room playin love songs like twista- slow jams and overnight celebrity i was fukin sad like i never felt this way in my entire life damn hasnt da world done enuff already i mean if no one likes me den y da fuk make it worse wut do they want from me?????i really hate it, this crual world we live in i dont wanna see myself 40 and still livin with his parants and no gf yet i would rather kill myself i hate it but i guess i gotta deal with it........fukin ppl y do dey do dat to me makin fake love letters its just wrong

shyguynick155

thank u Edith but yea i gotta quit trusting friends but its just i really wanna be wit som1, to hug, to love, to be wit her but its just a fantasy 4 me i kno i made mistakes in my life like y did i leave my 1st gf? i guess i was shy or something but i hate it wen ppl make jokes on u its like leave us alone already we never did anything to you.......its just life and it will always be i gotta be more confitent i kno im still young but it gets me thinkin about da future i dont wanna be like dat guy in da 40 yr old virgin movie id reather die it sux i kno some ppl r 40 and never been in a relation ship srry but its never too late to start even if ur 90 who cares man just go 4 it i mean it wont kill u i kno i gotta take my own advise but i hate those bitches who think they all dat doesnt it just make u mad....they think dey all dat cuz they been wit many guys like omg get ova ur self