i went to somewhere today...

millymoocow

today i went to Jamberoo Action Park with my school. :D for anyone who lives in Australia, i recommend going there. it's like a water theme park or whatever. anywayz, the bus trip there was like 2 hours. but it waz worth it cuz there's this new ride called the taipan. :p u get on this raft with 4 other people and go down a long dark tunnel with lots of twists and turns and upside-down back-to-frontness. i was scary the first time but real fun. :lol: anywho, my friend said i waz the 'bravest girl he had ever met'. :? and i'm like, 'why?' and he's like, 'cuz u have social anxiety and u still seem optimistic and you bravely face it'. and i think to myself, well he must'nt know me too good cuz i'm actually a wimp and pessimistic most of the time. but now when really think about it, i am actually quite brave and optimistic. 8) and on the ride home i put myself down a bit and i asked my friends if they hated me and they said 'no we are your friends'. and then they kept on offering me lollies so i'm like, 'i should put myself down more often!' :lol:

Congrats millymoocow!!!

:mrgreen:

Kraftwerk said:
We're charging our battery
And now we're full of energy
We are the robots
We are the robots
We are the robots
We are the robots

We're functioning automatic
And we are dancing mechanic
We are the robots