I went out tonight, it wasn't great...

steviegerrard489

However, I have good reason - I'm a bit ill...

To start with, I got ready and everything and arrived at the bar at 8pm like I was supposed to...no one was there! I had to leave and walk up and down the street for half an hour... I returned and still no one was there! So I bought myself a drink and called the girl who organised the event...

People eventually started arriving after I'd been there for 10 minutes. As the night progressed, everyone just kept to there own social groups really and I was by myself on a few occasions wondering what to do next!

A girl I quite like was there. She is a friend of someone I work with and I've met her twice before. We talked but there were a couple of awkward pauses. I felt so hopeless trying to thing of things to say!!

However, I'm ill!! I have a bad throat which has been troubling me the last week and I nearly didn't go out at all..

After a couple of hours in the bar we moved onto a club. Some people went to the dance floor while half didn't. I hadn't intended to go at all so after 30 minutes I left, without saying goodbye!!

This was quite lame I know but half the people I barely knew anyway and the ones I did were on the dancefloor. The girl I like was too busy talking to someone. I felt a bit bad about not saying goodbye to her. Anyhow, I'm going to send her a message on Facebook tomorrow and try to get her number...

After leaving the club I got to my train station and started seeing a lot of couples making their way home. I felt depressed that I don't have a girlfriend! Very bad feeling..

Some of you may recall I have a date with a girl from my gym. This is still a possibility but I need to get something arranged and haven't had the chance yet.

Diluted_Acid

Don't really know how i can give you advice, but thats great to hear you did end up going to that bar. I still have yet to attend an actual party (turning 18), and am in the process of beginning to attend this gym nearby. The fact that your not dwelling on one girl however is good to hear, and is something i've learnt to avoid now. I also hope i can maybe pull some nice girls from the gym, as i'm assuming you seem to have great potential to develop a relationship with the girls at your gym. So yeah honestly, you could facebook this girl . . . . But if you do, don't come across to clingy or eager (which im sure won't), just be pleasant and subtly confident whilst you send her a message. The idea is she will see subconsciously that you do at the end of the day value yourself (i would hope you try to atleast, i know im begginning to), and then try let her follow up. Getting her no. is a big move though, and thats a positive thing to hear from a fellow SP. All the best if you score her no. and then chat to her. If not, her loss.