I was bullied by mom and a teacher... in university.

WaningMoon

Yes, I should have been strong enough in university but I was like a feather in the air. I was going through a very hard stage of depression when I went to college. The life in my house was horrible, my mom made my day miserable, my best and only friend at that time stopped speaking to me, my older sister hated me, my dad was not always in the house and I didn't have much communication wit him, so... The only person who showed me any kind of empathy was my youngest sister, she used to go to my bed and hug me because I used to sleep crying everynight.

It was a very small town and a very very small university (I'm not from the US in case you didn't realize it by my writing), we were less than 100 students and about 30 per classroom. Some of my classmates faced him, some ignored him and some others like me, absorbed all of his anger. He used to make the whole class to look at me and make fun of my physical appeareance, and making everyone there to laugh at me. It was humiliating. He talked about me as if I was some clown or something. After two years of that, I started to respond him and not to take (or try) his garbage.

It was so horrible. I didn't see him after that. He was hated by everyone, obviaously he had a problem but he hurt me so much that right now I still feel I want to throw up everytime I feel someone knows the mocking nicknames he put me.

SamTheSammich

That's horrible!
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that ,but with all the attention and hate your teacher had gained did he at least get reported? That is just wrong.. I find it very surprising if he didn't.

WaningMoon

That's horrible!
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that ,but with all the attention and hate your teacher had gained did he at least get reported? That is just wrong.. I find it very surprising if he didn't.

Thank you :) Everybody knew but he was supporte by the union(?). I personally never resported him, but other people did, it never happened anything. I knew he was fired or he quit a year ago. I was happy. He was not going to humiliate more peple anymore.

ImNotMyIllness

WaningMoon, your English is outstanding. You're obviously very intelligent. I was called really cruel names from the 7th or 8th grade-10th grade. It was very humiliating! I'm glad that's behind me now but it's probably exacerbated my social anxiety.

SamTheSammich

I see,very troubling how he could get supported like that even with everything he's done.
But I am glad he has been fired and removed from the university so that others won't have to suffer the same pain.
I couldn't handle all that,as much as I'd hate to do it for losing my academic progress ,I would more than likely quit the course then.
Hell just going back to a regular high school from a small performance learning center briefly,being with a normal everyday disciplinary teacher made me want to quit,because I wasn't used to getting yelled at for doing anything other than my work.
I hate it especially when teachers talk loud ,it makes me feel really horrible,and believe it or not it gets to the point where I want to cry (I know its pathetic but I can't help it). When a teacher starts yelling at another student it gets even worse and it makes me want to run out of the classroom in fear even though I know its not directed to me.

WaningMoon

WaningMoon, your English is outstanding. You're obviously very intelligent. I was called really cruel names from the 7th or 8th grade-10th grade. It was very humiliating! I'm glad that's behind me now but it's probably exacerbated my social anxiety.

Thank you, INMI. Yes, I think anxiety (and fool people out there) doesn't make it any easier. During that time I met such horrible people who felt gods because someone else was being treated like #!#". I still remember that satisfied look to see how I felt so small. But, as yo usay, they are in the past and I got rid of those people.

I see,very troubling how he could get supported like that even with everything he's done.
But I am glad he has been fired and removed from the university so that others won't have to suffer the same pain.
I couldn't handle all that,as much as I'd hate to do it for losing my academic progress ,I would more than likely quit the course then.
Hell just going back to a regular high school from a small performance learning center briefly,being with a normal everyday disciplinary teacher made me want to quit,because I wasn't used to getting yelled at for doing anything other than my work.
I hate it especially when teachers talk loud ,it makes me feel really horrible,and believe it or not it gets to the point where I want to cry (I know its pathetic but I can't help it). When a teacher starts yelling at another student it gets even worse and it makes me want to run out of the classroom in fear even though I know its not directed to me.

I was about to quit sometimes but I didn't. I didn't have anything better at home. What you feel is totally understandable and nothing to feel pathetic about. Some teachers are like that and they think they have the right to. It's to agressive even if it's not said to you. It's horrible.

MikeyC

Yes, I should have been strong enough in university but I was like a feather in the air. I was going through a very hard stage of depression when I went to college. The life in my house was horrible, my mom made my day miserable, my best and only friend at that time stopped speaking to me, my older sister hated me, my dad was not always in the house and I didn't have much communication wit him, so... The only person who showed me any kind of empathy was my youngest sister, she used to go to my bed and hug me because I used to sleep crying everynight.
This is really sad. I'm so sorry. :sad:

It was a very small town and a very very small university (I'm not from the US in case you didn't realize it by my writing), we were less than 100 students and about 30 per classroom. Some of my classmates faced him, some ignored him and some others like me, absorbed all of his anger. He used to make the whole class to look at me and make fun of my physical appeareance, and making everyone there to laugh at me. It was humiliating. He talked about me as if I was some clown or something. After two years of that, I started to respond him and not to take (or try) his garbage.
Was there no way to have this teacher reported? You should never have had to deal with that. How humiliating.

Your English typing is near perfect, by the way.

WaningMoon

This is really sad. I'm so sorry. :sad:

Was there no way to have this teacher reported? You should never have had to deal with that. How humiliating.

Your English typing is near perfect, by the way.

Thank you:)

And no, I never reported him. Some of my classmates I think, did something but I think it didn't proceed. And when he and the principal came to the classroom everyone was so afraid to speak, so... He was very manipulative and some of my classmates were as afraid as me... I think when we graduated , the class after us were harder and they gave him a hard time. I'm happy for that haha.