i want to move

THE-INTROVERT

i hate the depressing place i live in i hate the people in it i can never be happy living here all every one does id drink its a disgrace but being unempoyed i got no chance i just would like a small cosy flat in some new place with internet i need internet too i mean if i lived in a new place i could go for walks on my own in the evening if i wanted to but being here and being known thiers no freedom if u take a walk on your own unless your going some were ur classified as a weirdo i was just sick tired of seeing the same faces every weekend

EscapeArtist

Yep, I know the feeling. I have a feeling this might be a "grass is greener" situation though. Every place has its problems... Not going to lie though, I'd die to live in a place near a state or national park, some solitude please?

mummylala

I would give my right arm to move away from where i live.. There is always fighting amongst neighbours, and for some reason they like to make a habit of doing it right outside my house..

Everyone wants to know everyone elses business.. People are constantly reporting each other to social services or the benefits office. Everyone talks about everyone and back stab each other and now that its coming up to "silly season" there are gonna be nothing but rows, bonfires, fighting, drunks and destruction over the next week... :mad::mad:

For those who dont know what i mean by silly season lol

The Twelfth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mrb

dont say that im moving over there soon:eek: to ireland :eek: but im going just outside tipparary southern ireland ..... i just hope i can find a job over there :confused:

Last edited:

mummylala

dont say that im moving over there soon:eek: to ireland :eek: but im going just outside tipparary southern ireland ..... i just hope i can find a job over there :confused:

Where you planning on moving too???

Edit to say doh!!!! just read the post again and saw where u were planning to move too lol

mummylala

hubby wouldnt move from here, he loves using his big wooden spoon too much to **** stir lol,,, he loves livin where we are, he always says its like living in emmerdale, there is always drama

mrb

You will be swapping that beer for the Guinness soon when you move down south lol

nope lol , ill leave all that getting drunk weekend stuff behind me when i move to tipparary :) i only do it cos i dont know what to do with myself on weekends ::(: im ok during the day but come night time i get board ... so yea i drink , just to numb the boardum of it all ... when im over ireland ill have someone to talk to , who has the same hobbies as me , simple things like taking dogs for a walk , or just a drive in the mountains ect gazza will turn his back on drink ;) its just a boardum filler :)