I want this

Thelema

"My wife is as handsome as when she was a girl, and I...fell in love with her; and what is more, I have never fallen out." -- Abraham Lincoln

No human relation gives one possession in another...every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship and in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone." -- Kahlil Gibran

"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged." -- Hans Nouwens

"Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle." -- Amy Bloom

"To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say and to finish without knowing what you have written." -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"The greatest pleasure of life is love."-- William Temple

"If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues."-- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

I want love :)

Starry

Aww, I love those quotes...

Sorry I can't help you with actually attaining love though...

Thelema

Starry said:
Aww, I love those quotes...

Sorry I can't help you with actually attaining love though...

Do you know any love quotes atleast?

I'm drunk on wanting love right now...I want to enjoy this moment before its gone

Thelema

"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." -- Saint Augustine

"If you think there are no new frontiers, watch a boy ring the front doorbell on his first date." -- Olin Miller

"It's strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words." -- T.S. Eliot

"How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said." -- Victor Hugo

"I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes -- and the stars through his soul." -- Victor Hugo

Starry

More great quotes...

So, quotes you want.. Okay...

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
- Elizabeth Bowen

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
-Anonymous

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
-Anonymous

Love, true love, is that which can give the most without asking or demanding anything in return.
- Mazie Hammond

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
- Sophocles or Socrates.. I don't trust this site - Same quote two names lol...

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.
- Bruce Lee

Thelema

That last one by Bruce Lee is especially good.

I want to dance with love, o sweet love.

My hearts been smashed and torn, but love is the outcome of hurt, like knowledge, the outcome of ignorance.

I have never met anyone in love that has never had their heart broken.

One more quote

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity." - Henry Van Dyke