I want a tattoo!

Should my ink be Loud or quiet?

• No, enjoy your masterpiece conservativly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AsPerIn

I want to get a pretty tattoo, but someplace inconspicous because i fear glares and comments from family or coworkers. Should i get a loud but tasteful tattoo or a mysterious and tiny tattoo. What do you guys think? By the way i'm thinking of some floral design, no roses though. Maybe some exotic flower.

redlady

If you're going for the exotic flower than i say definately make it bold and vibrant - beautiful with colour - an image that will bring you joy whenever you look at it.

Danfalc

Banned
Ive always thought you may as well go for it 100%, so why bother getting a little farty tattoo.Go for a loud but tastefull one, maybe on your shoulder so its only visible if you wear a sleevless top if your worried about the attenion it might bring.

Anyways good luck with it, and it doesnt hurt as much as people say
(but they are bloody addictive after you get your first one)

thugaveli

Ive had my first tattoo done a week ago, i forced myself with something big (7 inch down my arm) and if it attracts attention i really don't care, well i say that now but theres nothing i can do about it now! so i'm just laughin!
I was hoping that it would help my SP to be honest, try and be positive about myself and my image

Whatever you choose, or if you like something that is big go for it!
After a while i think you'll get used to it, i'm not to keen on fartin tattoo's either Danfalc but then again i don't like the looks of being tattoo'd head to toe, i like them scattered 8)

FaymeLevy

I love tattoos! I have 5 myself. I've become very comfortable with my tattoo artist (same has done all of them), so I don't experience my phobia in there. And after it's done, i feel much more confident on the streets for the next few months. ;)

ShadowCat

Isn't there a way to "test" a tatoo before you actually get it? Like get a temporary tatoo or something? That seems like a good idea so you can see if you would actually like it.

Chilling__Echo

i have two. on my foot and my back. i liked that i could show it off if i wanted or keep it hidden so i can get a proffessional job one day. i say you get whatever you want. not considering everyone else. i'm adding to my back when i get the money.

AsPerIn

For any Torontians out there, i was thinking of checking out Way Cool Tattoos or New Tribe. Anyone know any good places in the GTA?

fiona

I like tatts but not on me! I would get bored with it/them and it's too late then innit :?

Also dont want to be an old bag with tatts, sorry I cant help but imagine old peoples homes full of frail wrinkly old biddies with sagging fading horrible tattoos :eek: JMO :!:

IcanDoIt

i know of some people that tattoes the private parts? 8O

i mean, whatever is that for??

its like sooo meaningless!!

thugaveli

IcanDoIt said:
i know of some people that tattoes the private parts? 8O

i mean, whatever is that for??

its like sooo meaningless!!

This is usually when they've run out of places to get inked hehe j/k

Naa its just body art and some people go a little bit further....ouch 8O :oops:

AsPerIn

Your talking about body modification, like placing metal rods and things under the skin to change the anatomical appearance. How do those people get through security at the airport, or any metal dector for that matter? hehe. Oh, i found this glow in the dark tattoo ink, sounds interesting just hope it's SAFE. Another interesting development, there are inkless tattoos now, but it requires a soldering hot prod in the design you want. Not really a tattoo but more like scars in different designs. Ouch!!!!!!! No thank you!