I totally recommend taking recreational drugs.

Marvolo

Silvio said:
My friend actually comes from Poland.. His Sisiter is #2 Prostitute in all of Warsaw..!!

It's fascinating. :roll: And isn't he maybe a thief and a drunkard? It would be a complete image of a Pole, which the undereducated people from so called West have.

Man, please end this embarrassing play, because it's only ridiculing you. I know but what you mention - I only wonder if you're under some drug influence right now or maybe you've always such sense of humour...

I only hope that it isn't typical for all the people from your country (BTW, it's curious what's it).

I hope that you'll accept it. It'd be very nice.

Marvolo

Aha. Because I'm leaving this forum for a while right now, then I'd like you not to jest from Poland and the Poles. I'm very sure that you'd prefer other people not to jest from your country and your fellow citizens, am I right? And it's kind of rude, don't you think so?

Glory to Poland, shame to all its slanderers! :!: :!: :!:

winnipegjets

Marvolo said:
Silvio said:
My friend actually comes from Poland.. His Sisiter is #2 Prostitute in all of Warsaw..!!

It's fascinating. :roll: And isn't he maybe a thief and a drunkard? It would be a complete image of a Pole, which the undereducated people from so called West have.

Man, please end this embarrassing play, because it's only ridiculing you. I know but what you mention - I only wonder if you're under some drug influence right now or maybe you've always such sense of humour...

I only hope that it isn't typical for all the people from your country (BTW, it's curious what's it).

I hope that you'll accept it. It'd be very nice.

Chill out, dude!

He wasn't insulting you country. He was referring to the movie Borat. I mean I always hear jokes about Canadians, but I don't take them personally.

Marvolo

winnipegjets said:
Chill out, dude!

He wasn't insulting you country. He was referring to the movie Borat. I mean I always hear jokes about Canadians, but I don't take them personally.

Well, maybe you're right. I hope so. But I personally find this sort of films very impolite to the nations which they refer to. I mean, that it's pretty dubious to make fun of certain nations with no reasons, and I doubt if they're a good thing. Such movies only cultivate the bad stereotypes. It's pretty harmful in my opinion.

And I'm curious if Kazakhs laugh at it. If so, they'd have some pretty specific sense of humor.

Cheers

winnipegjets

Marvolo said:
And I'm curious if Kazakhs laugh at it. If so, they'd have some pretty specific sense of humor.

Cheers

What's funny is since Borat came out, tourism in Kazakhstan has increased. Most Americans didn't even know Kazakhstan existed.