I think my GF has SA

She just think's she's quiet and has accepted the way she is, alot of people at work call us quiet too. Im more outgoing then she is in a way, we were at the park an i told her to take a picture of me humping this statue an she was like noo!!

Their are people coming an im like so? But at the same time she can go to the club with no problem!!

I introduced her to my sister an she never said a word to her, only when i asked her a question. Even when she's with me i do most of the talking an i never talk :lol:

It's weird we can sit their an not say a word for like 5min an be totally comfortable with each other. Im glad i met her though she let's me be me, when i am with her i do things i normally would not do because i wanna be strong for her.

Ive been making some progress i can look people in the eye but it still feels awkward. I can start a convo with somebody but it never really goes anywher.

I even talked to my dad an looked him in the eye an that is something i was never able to do. "were not very close"

Just when you think life sucks an you dont wanna live it anymore everything turns around. I guess you gotta look on the bright side even if it doesnt seem so bright.

weak

I know a girl who's exactly the same. Really quiet, has a hard time making eye contact... but goes to clubs and parties no problem.

Guess shyness and social anxiety dont always go hand in hand.