I think I might have OCD

BazookaDream

Ok,first of all,thnx for reading and I admit that I am not good at expressing myself in words so you may find what I wrote below a bit weird:

I don't have OCD related to hygiene (in fact I am actually quite an untidy person lol) but I suffer from what I think are OCD rituals.
My thoughts almost always randomly wander around saying "if this happens then it means that it is a sign that something bad will happen blabla"(as if there are some sort of spirit listening to what I say and manipulate things to go accordingly to what will happen),then sometimes in order to counteract it,I would say in my mind "ok,now if I can do X,then what I might have accidentally said just now would be invalid",then I will try to do the said thing or I will "dare" myself and try to "fulfill" the condition of "the deal"(to prove that it is false) ,sometimes I feel guilty especially when I "dare" on something that involves other people.And quite frequently I don't exactly remember what went through my mind so I am not sure how to overcome the anxiety.

Is this OCD??Or something worse???Because sometimes I wonder if it might be true,you know could I accidentally curse something by thinking bad about it or by Law of Attraction especially if the "bad conditions" happen several times in a row???Give some advice.thnx

Last edited: