I think I fantasize to much, kinda scared.

LockieKermit

Ok, as I write this im really tired/fatigued, just been watching Torchwood and movies this whole weekend so my fears are probaly irrational simply because ive been watching these shows to much.

Anyways, in general, when i watch a movie, im always imagining myself as doing the same things as the main character or some badass in the movie, for example, watching Torchwood im imagining, what would I do in this situation, or how cool would it be for there to be aliens, or if I was some space time agent etc (lol)

bascially I think I have a pretty good imagination (im 15)

Im worried that im becoming to caught up with them, and that I might forgot the bounderies between reality and fantasies.
(scaring the crap out of me)

Like when I admire a character, or think hes cool, I act like them in the sense, I might impersonate there attitude.

Not all the time, but you get the point...

anyways, it probaly doesn't help to watch T.V all weekend and have hardely any social contact except with family members and friends throigh msn..

I just feel like im becoming delusional, but only feel like this once I realised I was fantasising to much, its hard to explain.

Sorry for the long post..

Lockie

LockieKermit

It's weird though, it just feels like im going crazy...

Like, for example, In the tv show, they're a group called torchwood defending the earth from the threat of aliens.

I know torchwood isn't real, sometimes I think "hey what if it was real" how cool would it be to be in it, or something...

Whenever I think I know what I want to do when im older, say a cop/police officer. I imagine or fantasise the move style situations of shoot outs, punch-ons etc instead of the realistic nature of it...

LockieKermit

thats what I thought...now me being a di$% head, I started reading up on all this, to see what the problem was, and now im afraid I have schitsophrenia....god im an idiot..

i feel like there have been small snippets of moments where I have showed symptoms, like walking down a road and noticing say a round about and it looking alot like a roundabout I saw, that I was actually at the round about I thought it looks like...its hard to explain...

LockieKermit

deja vu? i get that sometimes, it's scary but mostly harmless

probaly was...

but either way, im **** scared of being delusional, like, living in a fantasy world ( I used to day dream alot when I was a kid, in primary school and stuff) especially on the trampoline, bouncing around I could do it for hours...but after the trampoline everything went back to normal...I didn't worry back then.

now im afraid of being schitzo and delusional...god, life sucks lol...

Ok, as I write this im really tired/fatigued, just been watching Torchwood and movies this whole weekend so my fears are probaly irrational simply because ive been watching these shows to much.

Anyways, in general, when i watch a movie, im always imagining myself as doing the same things as the main character or some badass in the movie, for example, watching Torchwood im imagining, what would I do in this situation, or how cool would it be for there to be aliens, or if I was some space time agent etc (lol)

bascially I think I have a pretty good imagination (im 15)

Im worried that im becoming to caught up with them, and that I might forgot the bounderies between reality and fantasies.
(scaring the crap out of me)

Like when I admire a character, or think hes cool, I act like them in the sense, I might impersonate there attitude.

Not all the time, but you get the point...

anyways, it probaly doesn't help to watch T.V all weekend and have hardely any social contact except with family members and friends throigh msn..

I just feel like im becoming delusional, but only feel like this once I realised I was fantasising to much, its hard to explain.

Sorry for the long post..

Lockie

I think I used to do this when I was ur age.. can;t really remember.. it went away tho.. and I think it;s nothing to worry about.. if u were delusional u woudn't be worrying about being delusional... like has any delusional perosn ever admitted he is delusional? hope this helps.. do u see a pshyc?

LockieKermit

I have seen one, shes a lovlely women..and im going back soon..so ill talk to her about it...Ive calmed down alot, im going to try and get some sleep now, you guys have been amazing...good night.

Square_Eyes

I can definitely relate to this fear. Over the last three days or so, I've been developing the plot for a graphic novel and I've devoted so much of my time and energy to it that I'm starting to feel consumed by the fictional universe of the story. I'll literally sit in one spot for several hours at a time, inside my head, meticulously exploring the minds of each character as well as every conceivable direction that each component within the story might follow. What's more worrying, perhaps, is that the more time I spend constructing and exploring this world within the story, the more alien and equally fictitious the real world seems to me when I'm not.

LockieKermit

Square Eyes this is exactly how I feel...

The fact that your experiencing the same thing makes me feel better, and I hope it makes you feel better that your not alone...

Natey1112

Square Eyes this is exactly how I feel...

The fact that your experiencing the same thing makes me feel better, and I hope it makes you feel better that your not alone...

you don't have schitso, trust me, if you did, you'd not be thinking like "do i have XXX" you know?