I started oxybutynin yesterday and...

HHvictim

I called my doctor after have a horrible week of being soaked (stressful holiday season for me) and i asked her to proscribe me ditropan which is the same as oxybutynin.

I am on the extended time release tablets 15mg once a day before i go to sleep. So far today i've been 100% dry! i haven't interacted with many people or moved around a whole lot but i'm dry!!

we'll see tonight and tomorrow I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED on my progress because i want to do nothing but help people that are going through the same thing as me!

newark, de.
hh since 12yo

---------------
you can find feedback about ditropan here
(where i learned about the drug)
http://www.sweatyhands.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=treatments&action=display&thread=38&page=1

HHvictim

So last night I entertained a few people and noticed while getting ready I started to get sweaty. Not really bad like it can get, but I still had to put on a hoodie

We'll see how today goes.. I woke up at 8am took a pill proably going to bumm around until 1 then off to visit the boyfriends family.. I'll post how the day went

HHvictim

so today went well not sweating at all! My skin and eyes feel more dry than usual

Well see how tomorrow goes I'm baking bread and going to lunch
And I'm wearing a fitted dark green shirt hopfully I don't sweat through it!!!

HHvictim

Today is my third day on the meds and I took 15mg at noon, it is 6 :30 and I'm sweating through my cotton shirt already

This sucks. I'm about to go out to dinner and I have to dry this shirt or throw on something black.

Ugh.

HHvictim

I just learned of a possible long term result of using these meds.. Memory deteireation.. Yikes!

How serious do you guys think this is?

bigchris

HHvictim said:
I just learned of a possible long term result of using these meds.. Memory deteireation.. Yikes!

How serious do you guys think this is?

I'm Oxybutynin at the moment, and my doctor told me people have been taking these for years and he hasn't heard of any problems. I would prefer to take Glyco rather than these though, just to be safe.

albarosa2008

HHvictim: Just curious if you've tried glyco and if so, did it not work for you? Sorry to be nosy, I just wonder why others don't get the same effects I do with this med. Thanks