I spend ALOT of the time at home in my room..

Whoopdeedoo

I spend nearly all my time @ home
Thank god I have a deck in which to sit outside.
So @ least i spend time outdoors and garden a bit.
Its gotton so home is the only place I am comfy.
Its scarey out there. It overwhelms me.
And the more i stay in the more difficult it is to go out.
After awhile you catch up with choirs
And bore of TV and occupying yourself gets difficult
Ugh
I wish this didnt happen to me.
But im still fighting it

Meggy0001

I am always in my room specially over summer holidays and I actually used to be alright with it but now the sun being out, seeing and hearing people out and so******ing I do get a little envious. It can get really lonely. I have also started to realise I been so closed off my whole life that I lack so much in knowledge like people are always surprised that I never heard of something or never watched this when apparently everyone used to and talked about it during that time. I think if your ok with it its good but the world is a big place and spending most of your life in your room is something you will come to regret :( I am starting to now.

fate12321

Yep same here, except I don't spend much time in my room, I'm usually in the living room though. I call my house "My cave".

LimitX

I am convinced that we are social creatures and at some point in your life, you will need to interact with people face to face...even the ones you do not like to see. So, I would rather you start slowly, give yourself say, an hour per day to be with your family and just interact with them. The more confidence you develop, the more people you will be comfortable being around with. It works.

SyncSolo

I spend too much time alone in my room, being as I still live at home it is the only private spot also. I hate it really, it feels more like a prison cell to me these days. Having no one to see or do things with makes me feel worse and I can't see it changing either, it's been this way for years.

Last edited:

alxbkr

I'm in my room a lot since I'm unemployed and schools out.
I actually wish I had a job to do stuff