I sort of have a date tonight

lostboi

And I'm freaking out. because We'v IM'd and talked on the phone. but never met in person and she is very out going and kind of a smart ass.. and I'm not sure If I will be able to match her game. I don't want to look like mr. shy guy when I meet her. I want to be confident but I'm soo nervous I'm affraid I'm just going to clam up and not say much of anything at all and she'll be completely put off in person. Ughh but that's not who I am inside. Inside I'm fun and outgoing and crazy. But outside I'm serious and quiet shy. I wish I could get my out side to talk my inside and maybe come to some agreement on the whole damn thing. I really hope tonight is not a complete disaster but I know I'm a great guy and there's no reason other than being shy that she shouldn't want to hang out with me.

Scottish_Player

Lucky for some :wink:

Even although you think she is all confident and stuff she will just be as nervous as you, just be yourself and dont try to hard.

All the best with it :D

abc1234

hey thats awsome good for you hope all goes well wish i had a date tonight :cry: or for that matter ever have one.well good luck with everthing man and if it dosent go how u want it to dont beat ur self up over it

Chilling__Echo

yeah, she's probably going to be nervous too like scottish said - and she already likes you - or you guys wouldn't be meeting :)

be confident! if you find yourself holding back or feeling too afraid to say something b/c you're afraid of what she'll think, just say it! be open, if something comes to mind, say it! be yourself, she already likes your personality.

have a good time! say to yourself relax -take a deep breath and have a good time!

allanboy

Put on your best clothes(or at least the ones you see yourself best in), get your hair really nicely up, chew up a bubble gun or drink a beer before the date, try to practice what you´ll say(it´s really embarassing but really works). Get your confidence up somehow, donno how you do it.
Well, good luck, kiss alot :D

lostboi

Hey thanks everybody for your support and suggestions.. This should hopefully be fun at least it' supposed to be. Just low key kind of getting to know each other no stress. (but I'm still stressed out lol) I dunno that there will even be kissing were kind of more friends but we'll see. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Chilling__Echo

hey, don't start thinkin about the kissin, even if it is a date, most of the dates i've been on there was no kissing going down so don't feel pressured.

good luck!!! :D

blight

If there are a couple other people you can talk to before a date i would recommend that. Sometimes if i deliberately seek out a few conversations that will get me in a more outgoing state for the interaction i really care about. good luck i bet you will be able to match her game.