I really need help. I have no idea what to do

PrincessKitty

I have no degree, but I want to leave my home and move out.

Just recently I heard that my mum wants to kick me out because I'm not in Education. However I'm doing a TEFL course, but even if I do go into education she will still kick me out.

I don't want to go back into education because of what I suffered and personally I hated it. I knew that I wasn't going anywhere if I had a degree.
I was talking on MLP:FIF group and one guy said that I need a degree to become a teacher, but the TEFL said its okay.

I'm really confused. I want to leave my home because I don't feel safe.

Please help me, I just want to cry right now. :crying::crying:

chazer2010

education.i hate it too.oh and yeah.let me say something i had troubled with.i moved out to do a course.there were 4 more guys living with me.4 room mates.we had to cook ourselves.it only took 2 days to make me a suicidal.it was this.my depression and adhd got so high.it has never been that high.And because of the ocd i couldn't eat anything my room mates cooked.i think my depression got high cause i hated education and it reminded me of the useless life that i'm living. :( so i gave up.i gave up my life.i came back home empty handed.i'm so f**d up.i don't even know what to say when people ask what i am doing and what happened to the course i've been doing.it was the only course i had left to try.i failed my life.And the day i came back home was ...........today.i just came back now.cried and turned on the computer.saw your post.so i thought i should share my pain too :( so before you move out make sure you feel safe there.since you hate education also you might feel depressed too after moving out.i wish not to.i hope you'll win your life.don't give up,like me :(

PrincessKitty

education.i hate it too.oh and yeah.let me say something i had troubled with.i moved out to do a course.there were 4 more guys living with me.4 room mates.we had to cook ourselves.it only took 2 days to make me a suicidal.it was this.my depression and adhd got so high.it has never been that high.And because of the ocd i couldn't eat anything my room mates cooked.i think my depression got high cause i hated education and it reminded me of the useless life that i'm living. :( so i gave up.i gave up my life.i came back home empty handed.i'm so f**d up.i don't even know what to say when people ask what i am doing and what happened to the course i've been doing.it was the only course i had left to try.i failed my life.And the day i came back home was ...........today.i just came back now.cried and turned on the computer.saw your post.so i thought i should share my pain too :( so before you move out make sure you feel safe there.since you hate education also you might feel depressed too after moving out.i wish not to.i hope you'll win your life.don't give up,like me :(

awhh I'm sorry that you went through that. I actually went to three colleges and a university and i hated it! My mum made me to go, and I'm never going through that again.