i neeed heeeelp

DYiNG-iNSiDE

GOD! when does life fucking et better!? i hate everything and i rlly hate myself theresno point to keep living ive been ditching scool 4 7 days now everyday i tell myself its the last day and ill go back 2morrow but i never do and i kno ill end up going 2 juvey 4 it or my my going 2 court and paying a big fine and of course me failing the yr but i fucking hate school im SOOOO nervous and scared all the time i have no friends and dont talk to any1 and i have a rlly stong feeling today their gonna call my mom and tell her or i get in some kinda trouble 4 it idk y tho i rlly have nothing to live 4 ppl would be happy oh good the quiet nervous little girls gone we dont have 2 feel wierd or try 2 make her comfortable i moved away from my best friend 2 yrs ago and ive been talking 2 her and her lifes soooo great she has tons of friends and tos of guys that like her and date and shes in key club and dance team shes going 2 nyc w her dance team next wk she pretty and smart and nice and every1 likes her i dont get it in 8th grade me and her were in the exact same place but i went totally down hill and she went waayy up. god i dont expect and1 2 read all t his or rlly reply i just needed 2 put everything out in the open somewhere god i cant stop crying 4 awhile i couldnt cry at all but now its all i do no1 likes me my little brother and siste ri havent seen in 5 yrs i got 2 be with over xmas and they hated me i dont blame them tho im just so tired of trying i just wanna shut down