I need some help please

Bigelephant

Hello I am hurting real bad from Social Phobia.I took Klonopin for 5 yrs and I seemed to have developed SP- it is so bad that I cannot even go to the store to pick up my medicine,I stay at home all the time and am too scared to go out most of the time and I have lost all my friends and only speak to family.What is a good medicine to take in the US?thanks I appreciate the advice!

Sacrament

The best medicine is recovering by yourself and without the help of medication :cool:

Seriously, you have to tell yourself that things aren't really like your mind has made you believe they are. Going to the store to get medicine? What is so difficult about that?

This is what you have to ask yourself. And when you realize it's really not a big deal, you'll be fine.

Remember that people are too busy with their own lives to care about what you look like, how nervous you are, if you're sweating bla bla bla. Take a chance, grab the steering wheel and give it a go.

Take small steps and be content with each one you give, because even to walk a mile you have to start from a single step.

And please, get out of the house. This is the only life you get.

Last edited:

enigma

I wanted to try klonopin once but apparently it isn't available in the uk.

From my own experience, the only medication i have found helpful is beta blockers. As long as i can control my outward signs of nervousness, such as my hands shaking and my heart beating fast, then at least i have a better chance of giving the impression i'm confident.

Y

YourHelp

The best medicine for this is Christ....Believe it or not its a spirit