i need help

Boundless

chavette said:
can anyone tell me if they were as nasty as me when they were 13? im so nasty, and i get SO SO angry, and i dont show it in real life so i just take it out on people on here, (even though i dont do it for no reason)

sorry everyone who i was nasty to for no reason x

Be as nasty to me as you like,relieve some stress,i dont mind as i dont take this seriously,i get angry still (20) but thats down to my situation :p
When i was 13 i was very hyper active,im the opposite now tho.

Boundless

Why be sorry? im fine lol,i know how it is to be angry so i dont take what you say to heart,i dont hate you i just wish you and kandi could work it out some how,or not talk at all what evers good for you.

Boundless

Yea we are ok,no problems with you just the whole arguing thing,im just thinking of the other users you know.

You've had a rough time, and you're going through all the normal problems young teenagers have, plus a lot more. It's not exactly a big shock that you lose your temper sometimes, just remember, don't push your friends away because of it, or you'll end up with no-one left. If you need to talk, there's always gonna be someone around to talk to you and help out when they can.

Hugs
Naomi x

Oh and P.S, when I was about 14, I turned into a real bitch, I hated everyone, I did stupid things, got angry a lot ect, and that was all because I had too much stress for someone my age, and I just couldn't handle it all, so you're definately not the only one.