I need help

olivia22

so i have S.A its very very bad for me and im very alone i dont no how or why but i have a boyfriend i really love him alot but i dont think he really likes me all we do is fight and fight and when he get mad he tends to grab and pull on me very hard that it marks my skin.he tells me hes sorry and he wont do it anymore but it always dose it agin we been datin for about 3 months and he has broken up with me over 20 times and i always take him back a day later when he calls and bags me i dont no what to do i dont want to be alone.i have noo friends what so ever i dont no how to make friends and i feel like being with him makes me feel like i have someone to talk to..i was thinkin about gettin a cat or something to keep me company:confused:

olivia22

i no i dont no how to really let him go there was a time where i deleted him on every single website there is and even his phone number i blocked him on aim but he found a way to call me and i just took him back and he told me even if i block him on all those site and change my number he still knows were i live?

Anomaly

Cease contact with him. If he continues to bother you, that's harassment, something you can report. If you're taking him back solely to feel more secure, that's not a good relationship. A relationship depends on both parties - if you're unhappy, it matters.

mads

You need to cut contact with him now. I know it is very hard for you, but you have to do it. Your boyfriend is no friend at all, when he does those things. He is 100% using you.

"he told me even if i block him on all those site and change my number he still knows were i live? "

When a person says that, it is very serious. He is threatening you and he should go to jail for this. It is not in any way. He has a changing temper which is very dangerous to you, so get out of it. If you need help to talk to the police if he continues, we are all here to help you. You should not accept to be treated like this, no one should. Your boyfriend probably has problems on his own but he should not harm you with them.

Social_Monstrosity

No offense, Olivia22 but you seem to be very codependent on your boyfriend.

No matter how much you fear being alone, no matter how much you "love" him, is it worth the abuse? I really don't think so.

Noca

Banned
Why continue dating someone whos abusive? I will never understand. Like Whitney Houston said, "Id rather be alone than unhappy"