I need help for campaign

StiinR

Well i am going to start a campaign. First in my school then in other schools if it success:)

Well here is a short form of my story before i tell you what i need. I was bullied for 5 years(age 11-16) i didn't have any friends. I went to school, home and acting class. Thats it. At the age of 14 i cried every single night(really). Teachers didn't help me. I was almost alone. I had only family. I was bullied mentally and even physically. I had suicide thoughts sometimes. But i didn't try it. At school i was so afraid that i sat all breaks in toilets couse then i felt safe. Now its all over. No one believes me i ever lived life like that. Couse i don't look like a girl i use to were but i have scars in me. I look in the mirror 100 times a day. People think i am self lover. But the real reason is that every time i watch in the mirror i wish to see a gorgeous girl but i don't. I see one ugly girl. The one i was 2 yrs ago. But i want to be better than them. They touch me to fight. I want to make them jealous. Couse Ugly duck will become a new queen in swan bond. And they will shine in school but i will shine brighter ever after school:)

Well i am running a campaign. And i hope it will help at least 3 persons. But i need ideas for it. What should i do. I am going to use people who are bullied, who was bullied and psychologist. But not teachers couse they don't kids. What to do when it. This campaign will give tips to teachers and kids. But i really need a stories from bullies and those who have been bullied. I need stories From outside my country. So i can show them that it isn't only my country problem. Its world wide. Couse i see that they think it isnt a problem at all.

So MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Give me Ideas and stories.
Or if you just want to talk and get advice then write me

[email protected]
www.myspace.com/stiinamoreorless